Online GST Certification Course by Studycafe & MSME May 2019 Batch:
After receiving overwhelming response on “Online GST Crash Course on GST Annual Return & GST Audit by Studycafe” & Online GST Certification Course we are coming up with Another Batch of Full GST Certification Course by Studycafe, Govt. of India (Ministry of M.S.M.E) & CA Arun Chhajer.
For ease of professionals and GST Practitioners, we are coming up with Online GST Certification Course Batch which will start from 25th May’ 2019 for those persons who are dealing in GST. Course will be of 36 Hrs where complete understanding of GST will be provided.
COURSE DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Outline for the Course
Following are the outline for the Course:
– Certificate by Govt. of India through Ministry of M.S.M.E. after successful Completion of Course.
– This course will Aim to make the students self-dependent for all procedural work and understanding of law.
– Guidance on “How to Keep updates and convert provision for practical use”.
– This course covers live demo for all procedural work. It will enable the participant to successfully run their GST practice.
– Practical demo for return filing procedure will be provided
– The participant will be provided a Handbook on Advance GST written by CA Arun Chhajer (Book running under Ministry already).
– Best course for GST Practitioner
Faculty For Online GST Certification Course
CA Arun Chhajer by profession is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary and having 10 years of experience (including Tata Consultancy, ICICI Bank etc). He is a prominent speaker for GST on various platform incl. Ministry of MSME, Indian Airforce, Air India, SGST Officer Training, TAX Bar Associations, ICAI, Management Institute (Like IIMT etc).
Below mentioned persons can Join Online GST Certification Course
– Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
– Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
– Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB
– Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
– Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
Language of the Online GST Certification Course
Online GST Course will be in Hindi & English Language.
Online GST Certification Course Start Dates
– Batch Start Date – 25th May’ 2019 (Sat & Sunday) for Weekday Batch
Online GST Certification Course Duration & Schedule
Total 36 + Hours of Online GST Course.
– Weekend (Sat & Sunday), Time: 6:30 PM to 8.30 pm. We will also share Recording for the sessions.
Online GST Certification Course content & Syllabus
|1||GST Basics||30 Minutes||Basics of GST with brief discussion of provision of Constitution of India.|
|2||Taxable Event Supply||3 Hour||
1. Schedule I – Supply without Consideration
2. Schedule II – Supply of Goods/Services
3. Schedule III – Neither Supply of goods nor services
|3||Time of Supply||2.50 Hours||
a) Forward Charge
b) Reverse Charge
c) In case of Supply of Vouchers
d) Late Fees/Penalty for delayed payment of consideration
|4||Value of Supply||2.50 Hour||· Value of Supply as per transaction value as per Section 15 of CGST Act
· Inclusion in the Transaction value Sec 15(2) of CGST Act
· When the Discount will be included / excluded – Sec 15(3)
· Rule 27 – Value in case of Price is not the sole consideration
· Rule 28 – Value in case of Related Person/Distinct Person
· Rule 29 – Value in case of Agent
· Rule 30 – Value – Cost plus 10%
· Rule 31- Residual Method
· Rule 32 – Margin Method
· Rule 33 – Pure Agent
· Discussion of relevant Advance Ruling / Case Studies
|5||Place of Supply||3 Hours||· Important Concepts
i) Inter State Supply, Intra State Supply – Section 7 & 8 of IGST Act
ii) Location of Supplier/Recipient of Goods/Services
· Place of Supply of Goods – Section 10 of CGST Act,
· Place of Supply of Goods in case Import/Export,
· Place of Supply of Services when Location of Supplier and Location of recipient both are in India when Services in relation to
Immovable Property, Restaurant, Cosmetics etc., Training & Performance appraisal, Admission to an events, Organization of an Event, Transportation of goods, Transportation of Passenger, Telecommunication Services, Banking , Insurance and Advertisement service to Govt.
· Place of Supply of Services when either the Location of Supplier or Location of recipient is out of India
Performance based services in respect of goods and to an individual, In relation to immovable property, Admission to or organization of event etc., Supply at more than one location, Services are supplied in more than one State / UT, Banking Intermediary and hiring services, Transportation of goods, Passenger transport, Services on board a conveyance, Online information & database access or retrieval services
|6||Input tax credit||4 Hours||· What is the Eligibility and Condition for claiming ITC- Section 16
· What is law of Limitation for taking ITC?
· Schedule I transaction vs Rule 37 Comparative Study
· What is the concept of Claim – Reversal – Reclaim
· Reversal as per Rule 42/43
· Special Provision for Banking, Financial Institutions, NBFC’s
· Blocked Input Tax Credit as per Section 17(5)
· ITC on Repair & Maintenance, Insurance of Motor Vehcile
· ITC on Food & Beverage, Rent a Cab etc
· ITC on Repair work/construction work of Building
· ITC on Gift vs Business Promotion Expenses etc.
· ITC in case of Special circumstances – Sec 18 of CGST Act
· Discussion on practical issues for ITC with relevant provision
· Relevant Advance Ruling decision
|7||Import/Export||1 Hours||· Meaning of Import/Export of goods vs Import of services
· Import of Service – Whether it is a supply with consideration & without Consideration
· What is deemed Export u/s 147 read with Notification No 48 Central Tax dated 18th Oct 2017
· Concept of Penultimate Export / Merchant Export and what is condition to make sale @.10% as per Notification No 40/2017
· Procedure for Export of Goods / Service under LUT/Bond
· Clarification on issues related to furnishing of Bond/Letter of Undertaking for exports (vide Circular No. 8/8/2017 dt. 04.10.17)
· Relevant Advance Ruling decision (If any)
|8||Refund of GST Paid||2 Hours||· What is the condition for claiming refund – Section 54
· What is the concept of Inverted Duty Structure
· Calculation of refund for inverted duty structure – Rule 89(5)
· Rectification of error given by Circular No. 37 dt. 15.4.18.
· Clarification for refund related issue – Circular No. 59 dt 04.09.2018
· Export of services on Nepal and Bhutan
· Refund on account of deemed Export
· Time limit for refund application
· Relevant Advance Ruling decision (If any)
|9||Invoice Account & Records||1.50 Hours||· Discussion of Important Concept of
Tax Invoice, Bill of Supply, Revised Invoice, Delivery Challan, Self-Invoice, Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, Refund Voucher etc
· What is special requirement in case of Export/Supply to SEZ?
· Accounts and Record to be maintained by all Registered Person
· Additional Record by Registered Person other than composition
· Location at which records to be maintained
· Accounts in Electronic Form /Manual Form
· Period of retention of books
|10||Return under GST||7 Hours||Practical discussion of the some of the return applicable to Regular Tax Payer like GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, Most common error in GSTR 3B/ GSTR 1 and its solution, GSTR 9 Annual Return and GSTR 9C GST Audit
Some highlight/brief discussion (Not the Practical) on other returns –
· GSTR 4, GST ITC 04, GSTR 7, GSTR 7A etc
|11||Appellate Level in GST , Inspection, Search and Seizure||45 Minutes||· Appeal to Appellate Authority, Appellate Tribunal, High Court/Supreme Court
· Appeal Form APL 01, 02,03, 04,05,06 etc
· Provision of Inspection
· Search and Seizure Provision in GST
|12||Advance Ruling||45 Minutes||· Process and fees for Advance Ruling
· Whether decision is binding to all?
· Further Appeal to AAAR for decision of Advance Ruling
|13||Penalties and Prosecution and Power to Arrest||1 Hour||· What is Penalties Provision in GST
· Which offences are punishable with Prosecution
· When there is direct arrest in GST
· Determination of Tax as per Sec 73 & 74
|14||Composition Levy||30 Minute||· Eligibility for composition levy
· Condition and Restriction for composition Levy as per Rule
· Procedure to opt for the composition levy
· Input Tax Credit on switch over to composition levy
· Rate of taxes and Meaning of Turnover and its implication on Rate
|15||Job Work under GST||30 Minute||· Provision for Sending the goods and receiving back
· Documentation/ Applicability of delivery challan
· Provision in case of Supply of waste or scrap
· Issues on Job Work provisions under GST from perspective of manufacturers Circular No. 38/12/2018-GST dt 26.03.2018
|16||E-commerce TCS||30 Minute||· What is the concept of Electronic Commerce Operator
· When ECO will be treated as deemed Supplier [Sec 9(5) of CGST Act]
· Provision relating to Tax Collection at Source (Sec 51 of CGST Act)
· Rate of TCS and compliances Notification No -52/2018
|17||E Way Bill in GST||2 Hour||· What is the various provision of E Way Bill in GST
· Transaction where no E Way Bill is required
· Practical Issues and Solutions
· Relevant Advance Ruling
|18||Misc. Provision||2 Hour||· Tax Deduction at Source
· Anti -profiteering Provision
· Transition Provision in GST
· Other Topics
Fees For Online GST Course
Rs. 8,850 (Inclusive of all taxes)
For any query/assistance mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Call on +91 8860779306
Please also note that GST Course will be conducted through webinar and link of webinar will be shared 2 days prior to the start of course.
To View Demo Lectures Click Here
I have Attended Jan 2019 Batch. It was Wounderful Course, Had a Great Experience!!
I Would Recommend this Course to Everyone who wants to Learn GST.I Had So many good experiences from this, THANKS!
January 2019 Batch of Webinar was Highly Informative, Excellent work done by Team. It was professionally well structured, enjoyable & informative