Mock Test for GST Practitioners’ Exam by Taxmann
|Exam Duration||2: 30 Hrs.|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer|
The provisions of GST Act permit certain persons to carry out certain activities such as filing various GST returns for Outward Supplies, Inward Supplies etc. on behalf of taxpayers. They are appointed, approved and authorized by Government and will be known as GST practitioners. Government has notified the National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, as the authority to conduct the examination for GST Practitioners. Those meeting the eligibility criteria of having enrolled as GST practitioners are required to pass the examination before 31st December 2018.
The format of examination is as under:
- The examination will be conducted online (computer-based in a proctored Environment) with objective multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- A candidate will be required to answer 100 questions in 2 hours and 30 minutes for a total of 200 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Passing mark for the examination is 100.