- The book is a day-to-day tax practice guide for all the professionals who are already practicing/desires to start practice in GST
- The simplicity in understanding with complete synchronization (screenshots) with GST portal is the key agenda of this book.
- The concepts of each topics have been explained in lucid language with practical illustrations.
- Step-wise guide in respect of each compliances has been dealt in Situation-Solution format.
- Tabular presentation and numerical capsules have been incorporated for quick understanding.
- Quick referencer has been given for each topic wherein all sections, rules and forms are interlinked for easy navigation.
- The book also covers GST ANNUAL RETURN & AUDIT in clause-wise manner, process to do various reconciliations in GSTR 9C, explanation using practical examples, action to be taken for each clause, important checkpoints while doing GST audit, explanation using screenshot of GSTR 9C in the question – answer format.
As amended by CGST (Amdt.) Act 2018/IGST (Amdt.) Act 2018/UTGST (Amdt.) Act 2018/GST(Compensation to States) Amdt. Act 2018
|Date of Publication||
|No. Of Pages||
Rated 5.00 out of 5