CA Inter/ IPCC Strategic Management Group-2 Video Lectures by Prof PS Rathore For May 2020 & Nov 2020
|Faculty Name||Prof PS Rathore|
|Course Material Language||English|
|Video Runs On||Laptop|
|Package Details||Video Lectures + Study Material|
|Validity||6 or 9 months|
|Exam Attempt||May-2020 & Nov 2020|
|No. Of Views||4 (Views counted as per minutes watched and not on click)|
|Study Material Format||Hard Copy|
|Doubt Solving Facility||Email, Whatsapp, Call, Telegram|
|Dispatch||USB / Pendrive will be dispatched within 24 to 48 Hours after the purchase .|
Title: How to Play videos from the Pen drive/DVD/HDD
Note: You do not need to contact us to activate the software. Activate on your own by following the instructions
1) Check your system to be above these Minimum system requirements:
-Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10.
(NOT Compitable With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic,
Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
-Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad
Core 1.5 GHZ and above.
– Ram: 1.5 GB free memory
2) Before starting software activation:
– Make sure your system is virus free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before
– Ensure All audio, video and system drivers are installed. If in doubt consult your computer dealer or
local computer shop.
3) In Windows Explorer, Goto the Pen drive/DVD/HDD folder. Goto the “How To Play Videos” folder. Only
Videos in this folder can be played with Windows Media Player/VLC. Rest of the Videos on the pen
drive/DVD/HDD CAN ONLY be watched through Content Browser software.
4) In “How To Play Videos” folder, Watch video: Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware. After watching the video,
goto DVD/Pen Drive/HDD folder and double click on Content Browser. Follow instructions as seen in video to
activate the software.
5) If any errors show up during activation/using software watch the other videos in the “How To Play Videos”
6) When prompted for activation, enter the 9 Character Serial Number provided by your faculty/institute. Note
that one serial number can be used on One PC Only.
7) While playing videos IF you get prompted to install codec, then install codec by following instructions in
8) While playing videos IF you get an error message like: "Incorrect version of Codec pack installed or corrupt
Codec… " or issues related to video seeking/speed changes/audio-video mismatch, then please un-install DVD
playing software from your computer like Cyberlink DVD Player, Lenevo DVD Player, Power DVD Player,
any DVD burning software like Nero, Nero Essentials, Ashampoo etc. AND Re-install codec.
* Faculty/institute contact details are: email: xxxxxxx or call: yyyyyyy
* If after activation, your system needs to be formatted for any reason, please contact us below BEFORE
formatting your system, to help ensure playback of the videos after formatting.
* Things to NOT DO:
-DO NOT copy files from one Pen drive/HDD folder to another pen drive/HDD folder. Even if the file
names might be the same THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FILES.
-DO NOT RENAME FILES on the Pen drive/HDD folder. Doing so will make the videos UnPlayable.
-DO NOT Copy Files between different faculties/institutes EVEN IF THEY HAVE THE SAME FILE
NAME. They ARE NOT the SAME FILES.