CA Inter (Group-2) Adv. A/c + Audit + EIS + SM Video Lectures by CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal + CA Aarti Lahoti + CA Rachendra Mundada for Nov 2019 & Onwards
|Product Name||Adv. A/c + Audit + EIS + SM|
|Faculty||CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal + CA Aarti Lahoti + CA Rachendra Mundada|
|Duration In hour||330 hsr|
|No. Of View||3 times|
|Validity||Nov 2019 & Onwards|
CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored “Advanced Auditing” for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best – seller. He has written a book on “Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C”, which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, “Laws of Success”, which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration. His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, “CA Final – Financial Management”, which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for “PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management”.
- He has also compiled a book “Mind Candy”, a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, “Sweet Voice”, a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of “A. S. Foundation”, an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of the corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand’s words, “Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached.”
CA Aarti Lahoti
- Stood 24th in CA Final All India Merit-List in November 2008 examination.
- Completed her articleship from the prestigious multi-national firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
- Audit experience in different industries such as information technology, manufacturing, ITES, which gave her practical understanding of business world.
- Uses lot of practical examples in her teaching.
- Secured First Prize for paper presented on AS-22, “Accounting for Taxes on Income”, at the 2nd National Convention for CA. Students at Pune organised by ICAI.
- She is devoted faculty of A. S. Foundation,since last 5 years, India’s Largest Academy for C. A. Course.
- She undertakes regular tests for students and personally evaluates their performance which is very effective.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Author of Final & IPCC Auditing Book.
CA Rachendra Mundada
- Has done Ethical hacking and Computer programming Courses
- Practicing Chartered Accountant
- Member of the “Career Counseling committee of WIRC of ICAI”
- Renowned Motivational speaker, inspired numerous students at ICAI branches of Dhule, Aurangabad and also Nagpur
- Holder of Limca book of world record for successful completion of 24hrs WREADATHON in the year 2011