CA Foundation Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Recording by Mrs. Urmila Zaware for Nov 2019 & Onwards
|Product Name Accounts||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Recording|
|Faculty||Mrs. Urmila Zaware|
|Duration In hour||35 hrs|
|No. Of View||2 times|
|Validity||Valid for 1 Year|
Terms and Conditions
1) System requirement – Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel Pentium core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
For Mobile and Tablets Android Operating system Version 14.0 minimum or icecream sandwich or above. processor minimum 1.0 GHZ and RAM 1GB minimum.
(Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
2) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
3) Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
4) Antivirus should be updated.
5) Views – IPCC and Final – 2 views. 2 views= twice the duration per lecture alloted.
6) No. of clicks/ Pause and Play – Unlimited [It means, how many times you can start and close each video lecture]
7) Validity Period (From the date of registration) for CA IPCC/Final Regular pen-drive lecture is 1 year and for CA IPCC/Final Revision pen-drive lecture is 6 months. Product will get expired on completion of views or validity whichever is earlier.
8) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.