CA FINAL New Course Costing (SCM &PE) By CA Parag Gupta for Nov 2019 & Onwards (Tablet iBall Imprint02)
|DURATION||165 Hours (20% extra)|
|FORMAT||(Tablet iBall Imprint02) video classes|
|FACULTY NAME||CA Parag Gupta|
|No. of classes||62|
|PACKAGE DETAILS||Video Lectures will work through Tablet iBall Imprint02 only|
|STUDY MATERIAL FORMAT||Printed Books|
|VIDEO RUNS ON||Computer, Laptop|
|STUDY MATERIAL LANGUAGE||English|
|SUBJECT||New Course Costing (SCM & PE)|
|APPLICABILITY||Nov 2019 & Onwards|
Specifications for iBall Slide Imprint02 are available at: https://tinyurl.com/imprint02 Kindly read specifications correctly and do your research before purchasing this tablet because we may not exchange or refund at later stage. MRP of tablet is around Rs. 12920/-. Tablet will be in packed box and students need to install/download the application or the videos on their own. We don’t take any responsibility of tablet’s performance and students need be contact IBall Customer Support, in case of issues with tablet or email at [email protected]
- This course is designed for CA FINAL New Course Costing (SCM &PE) students. All topics are covered with special emphasis on the new course examinations.
- Concepts are visualized through Real Life examples.
- Recordings for Current batch were started in the end of May’18 and hence will be provided in as and when classes get recorded. Parag Sir records class on daily basis, except on Sundays and Holidays.
- The total number of classes will be tentatively 60-65 (maximum). Class schedule, class slides, etc. can be downloaded from www.tinyurl.com/newcourse2018
- Because majority of students gives examination in English language, Language of teaching is kept as English with detailed explanation of difficult concepts in both Hindi and English – for better understanding.
- The Soft copy of Handwritten class slides of Parag Gupta sir is also provided.
- Revision, Study and Examination tips videos are also provided.
- Classes will only run on Android Mobile and Tablet. IOS application is under development and require few months to develop.
- Android Application will have several features such as playback speed, hours based access, etc. and students can watch the partial class and resume the class at the later stage as access will be on the basis of hours watched and not views.
- In our app we have blocked HDMI port, screen mirroring and casting.
- If students have any query, he is advised to first go to our blog page- blog.studybytech.com. If still your query is not resolved, feel free to email us at [email protected]
- Students will get 20% extra viewing hours. In other words, total classes are say of 165 hours then total viewing hours will be 228. Students shall take utmost care to not waste any view hour. In case, any view hours gets wasted due to some technical reason then the student is supposed to send an email at [email protected]
- Discount is available for rank holders, and students who scored 90+ Marks in CA Inter/IPC Costing FM. To avail such discount students need to email us at [email protected] before placing any order.
- For Financially weak students, we are providing our course with Payment in Installments, in which students need to pay 60% of fees initially (where we will be providing 50% of views) and then rest views will be available after 40% of payment. For more details, contact us at [email protected]
- P.S- We charge extra for courier for dispatching books outside India. Also, we don’t dispatch SD card & Tablet outside India.
There are 2 ways of watching these classes:
- Online using Internet: Our video player has the faciliy to change bitrate according to the internet speed or mobile data availability. Along with that our player has faciliy to choose a bitrate quality as per your choice.
- Offline download to save Mobile Data: This feature is slightly similar to one being provided by Hotstar. When you download a video, you can only watch the downloaded video from in app itself. You will require very less internet connectivity to update database.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I don’t understand the concept, can I review the class?
- Yes, you can review the class again, but the no. of viewing hours are being tracked and recorded, so use them wisely.
How can I discuss my queries?
- Teachers provides his contact no. and email ID to students in his first class. Students can directly discuss his/her queries with Teachers or use discussion forum as well.
How will we get the course material?
- We will provide the course material via courier to your registered address.
How to check the progress in the course i.e how much hours are utilized and how many are left?
- You need to go to the course you have subscribed to, then click on course progress. There you will see the total no. of hours provided and total no. of hours left.