CA FINAL IDT Fast Track New/Old Course by CA Kedar Junnarkar for May & Nov 2020 Exam
|Applicable for||May / November 2020 Exam|
|Syllabus||Old / New|
|Number of Problems covered in Class||More than 250|
|Number of Views||2|
|Number of times a Video can be opened and closed||50|
|Format||Pendrive / Google Drive|
|Books||3 (2 for Classwork and 1 Practice Book)|
|Dispatch Schedule||Book No. 1 and Book No. 2 will be sent.
Book No. 3 – Practice Book will be sent in December 2019
Terms and Conditions
1) System requirement – Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel Pentium core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
For Mobile and Tablets Android Operating system Version 14.0 minimum or icecream sandwich or above. processor minimum 1.0 GHZ and RAM 1GB minimum.
(Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
2) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
3) Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
4) Antivirus should be updated.
5) Views – IPCC and Final – 2 views. 2 views= twice the duration per lecture alloted.
6) No. of clicks/ Pause and Play – Unlimited [It means, how many times you can start and close each video lecture]
7) Validity Period (From the date of registration) for CA IPCC/Final Regular pen-drive lecture is 1 year and for CA IPCC/Final Revision pen-drive lecture is 6 months. Product will get expired on completion of views or validity whichever is earlier.
8) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
Topics / Duration for CA Final IDT– Fast Track Batch
|1||Goods and Service Tax – An Introduction||5||15|
|2||Concept of Supply||6||18|
|3||Place of Supply, IGST Act, 2017||11||11|
|4||Registration under GST||7||15|
|5||Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes||3||6|
|6||Time of Supply||3||50|
|7||Value of Supply||5||5|
|8||TDS and TCS under GST||1||22|
|9||Accounts, Records and E-way Bill||2||50|
|10||Input Tax Credit||11||34|
|11||Assessment and Audit under GST||1||7|
|12||Demand, Recovery and Liability in Special Cases in GST||3||0|
|13||Powers of GST Officers||2||0|
|14||Penalties and Prosecution under GST||2||0|
|15||Appeals and Revision under GST||1||47|
|16||Advance Ruling under GST||0||37|
|18||Payment of GST||1|
|19||Returns under GST||2|
|20||Exemptions and Reverse Charge under GST||10||17|
|21||Refund of GST||4||26|
|23||Customs Tariff Act||3||13|
|24||Valuation under Customs Act||3||51|
|27||Duty Drawback and Refund||2|
|28||Foreign Trade Policy||6||18|