CA FINAL CORPORATE AND ALLIED LAWS BY MUNISH BHANDARI (OLD SYLLABUS) APP. FOR NOV 2019 EXAM
|EDITION||25th Edition July 2019|
|NUMBER OF PAGES||652 + Content|
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (Old Syllabus).
- Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 201 7, the Companies (Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019, all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013 and all the amendments made in Allied Laws.
- Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’ and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick re
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Past Exams.
- To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given , including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examination
- Incorporates the Question Paper of May, 2019 CA (Final) Examination (Old Syllabus).
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword A Textbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandar Once a student completes the study of a particular topic from the Textbook, revision of such topic from this Handbook would consume much lesser time (say, one fourth of the time consumed in studying from the Textbook).
- Includes a list of Topics / Sections excluded vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 24th 2019 and impact of such announcement on CA (Final) Old Syllabus (Refer Page No. 1-7 and 1-8).
- This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for 2019 Exams (Old Syllabus)
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Authorised to Register under the Companies Act, 2013 and Winding Up of Unregistered Companies
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- Registration Offices and Fees
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Producer Companies
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 arid the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- The Competition Act, 2002
- The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
- The Insurance Act, 1938
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Ready Reckoner (Appendices)